Peter Freedman – Director of Thinking
Peter Freedman manages Think Inc’s network of experienced consultants, both in the UK and across the world.
“I have never met anyone better than Peter Freedman at creating ideas that grab attention and spread virally – often round the world.”
—Bob Young, co-founder of Red Hat and founder and CEO of Lulu.com
Think Inc teams are assembled on a project basis, according to the skills needed.
This means that:
- You get experienced consultants, not the office junior.
- You pay for the work, not the foyer.
Although based in the UK, Peter Freedman has also worked in North America and managed the work of agencies across Europe.
His personal goal on any project, however, is to win coverage in the North Korea Times, which he has achieved on several occasions.
Before founding Think Inc, Peter was a journalist. He wrote widely for national newspapers and magazines. He was a reporter for BBC TV. He has edited both magazines and websites on diverse subjects.
He is also:
- The creator of The Blooker Prize, the world’s first literary prize for “blooks”, or books based on blogs or websites.
- The commissioning editor of “The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls”, by the Serbian testicle chef, Ljubomir Erovic.
- The co-author of the book, “Socceranto: Birth Of A Language”.
- The author of “Glad to be Grey – A Celebration of Dullness”, which The Guardian called “brilliant”, despite not being invited to the launch party… the first literary launch party to be held in a coin-op laundrette.
About Think Inc
The Think Inc philosophy is that it's better to have a good idea than a huge budget because a good idea can win you attention that money can't buy.
View our services to see how we can help you.